Download a FREE SAMPLER
of this product for a closer look!
The Spring Rhythm set is a rhythm unit used to teach quarter notes and eighth notes (ta and ti-ti) in the elementary music classroom. This unit is filled with activities, visuals, worksheets, and games!
This bundle includes:
1. Spring Rhythm Cards- Use these images as PowerPoint slides are print as posters for rhythm flashcards. Includes picture images, along with rhythmic notation to teach and review ta and ti-ti. Cards include standard and stick notation.
2. Spring Word Chain Cards- two sizes of word chain cards to create spring-themed word chains as a class or in small groups. Small cards come in black and white option too!
3. Spring Rhythmic Composition Cards- composition cards can be used to create class or group compositions with spring-themed words. Come in standard and stick notation, along with color and b/w options.
4. Spring Day Poem- A spring poem written by Jena Hudson used to teach ta and ti-ti. Poem includes a steady beat slide, descriptions of ta and ti-ti, a rhythm slide with images, a stick notation rhythm slide, and a standard notation rhythm slide.
5. Worksheets- A bundle of worksheets to review and assess ta and ti-ti with spring words. Worksheets include notating the rhythm of the Spring Day poem, composition sheets, QR code Roll N' Compose, rhythm flipbook, categorizing ta and ti-ti, color by rhythm, and more! Stick and standard notation are included for each worksheet.
6. Flower Power - A relay race game to review ta and ti-ti with a spring -themed twist. Students race to their designated flower pile to find the correct rhythm played or spoken by the teacher. Includes color and b/w option, along with stick and standard notation.
7. Rhythm Match- Students match the pictures of rhythms to the correct rhythmic notation. Includes b/w and color options, along with stick and standard notation.
***Please download preview for larger images!
#MarchMusicMondays March Music Mondays
Sew Much Music has a Facebook
For more lessons, products, and freebies, head to my blog: Sew Much Music