Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Have ENGAGING and EASY PREP STEM activities ready with this BUNDLE of FOUR BUNDLES or 12 Holiday STEM challenges for LESS THAN $2.50 each resource! These Seasonal STEM Activities are fun, creative, and engaging! They will surely get your students not only designing and building, but also problem solPrice $29.95Original Price $36.00Save $6.05
- Are you looking for engaging Elementary STEM Challenges? SAVE VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY with my Elementary STEM Challenges BUNDLE! Get 54 STEM challenges for almost 50% off! These STEM projects are fun, creative, and engaging! They will surely get your students not only designing and building, but alsPrice $89.00Original Price $159.50Save $70.50
Spring has sprung and your teacher life just got a little busier with Spring activities you need to plan. Use Spring STEM activities to cover standards and give your students super fun Spring activities they will love. This ready to go Spring STEM Activities and Challenges Bundle - March, April, and May Projects is just what you need to keep your 2nd through 5th grade students engaged and excited for learning during the month of April.
Challenge your students with exciting Spring STEM challenges to design and build an Umbrella, a Bird's Nest, and a Kite using the suggested materials or choose your own supplies. Because these Spring STEM Activities and Challenges come in a print and digital version, you can choose to print out the pages to give to students or, have them use their electronic devices and save yourself a little ink. Whether you choose to use this Spring STEM Challenge Bundle one spring day or as a center activity as part of your Spring activities for your second through 5th grade students, they are sure to have a super fun time completing these fun Spring STEM challenges. Please see the PREVIEW to have a better idea of what's inside this resource.
This is a bundle of three of my Spring STEM challenges:
These Spring STEM Activities are fun, creative, and engaging! They will surely get your students designing and building during this time of year.
Please click on the links above to see which resources are included in this bundle and have a better view of ALL the included pages in this resource. You can also take a look at the PREVIEW and video on YouTube to see samples of finished structures. Colored and blackline versions of sheets, as well as pages with alternate spellings, are included in this amazing bundle.
See What Other Teachers Are Saying . . .
⭐ This resource was perfect for my students! It was easy to prep and the students understood the directions. Thank you for a useful and easy to use resource!
⭐ This was an excellent resource for distant learning as I think the activities were easily laid out and simple for parents to use with their children.
⭐ I love how thorough this is. The included videos made this very helpful for distance learning. My kinder kids enjoyed making kites.
More Fun and Engaging STEM Activities:
- End of the Year and Summer STEM Challenges BUNDLE
- Holiday STEM Challenges and Activities BUNDLE
- Elementary STEM Challenges YEARLONG BUNDLE
Thanks for your interest in my Spring STEM Challenges. Thanks for being a blessing!
Save more on great resources! Click here to shop now ---> Jewel's School Gems
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Let’s Get Connected: