Also included in
- VIDEO RESOURCESScarf activities for each month of the school year! Our computer friendly students need movement in music classes. You can help your students with short movement activities to transition to music class or to their next class. Everything you need is in this BUNDLE of Scarf Activities$53.33$59.25Save $5.92
Spring scarf activity for music and movement classes. Children love to move with scarves and music. This Spring scarf video with music will keep your active students moving in the right direction. Use this activity in music class, preschool, elementary and homeschool. Scarf activities are a great brain break and give students a chance to exercise. Students can stand in their own space or dance around their living rooms while exercising gross and fine motor muscles. Use the video in your virtual classrooms for spring music and movement activities. Perfect for PreK-3 students.
*VIDEO INCLUDES MUSIC (The music tracks are available separately).
- Scarf Activity Video with movements and music
- Teaching presentation of each action (12 actions)
- Students Rules and Space Directions
- Teaching Directions
WHY USE THIS RESOURCE?
- Scarf activities are perfect for the P.E., Music, Special Education, Preschool, Kindergarten and First Grade Teachers. Scarf movement activities increase Reading skills because they help students with tracking, concept identification, visualization, and sequencing.
- Movement is a powerful learning tool, particularly for students who are bodily-kinesthetically inclined.
- Perfect for exercising and developing gross motor skills.
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Brain Breaks
- Music Class activities
- P.E. Classes
- Reward Days
- Rainy Days
Children love to wave scarves around. Use a towel, bandana, scarf, tissue wrapping paper, washcloth- even a tissue in this activity. You will love having the rules and directions as well as the specific movements for optimal gross motor action!
Movement activities encourage brain connections and help children in so many ways!
MORE APRIL and SPRING MUSIC & MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
QUESTIONS? Please use the “ASK A QUESTION” section. Or email Sandra@singplaycreate.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let's Move and Learn with Music!