Spring fun has only begun with these 10 spring themed science activities! Each activity includes a list of materials, procedures, an explanation of what happens during the experiment, and questions to consider. Plus, a list of fun literature to go along with your experiments. You will also find a Spring Science Journal for your students with a cover to record all their predictions, observations, conclusions, and questions.
1. Will it Grow?- Discover the best way to grow a seed using different liquids. Find out which is best!
2. Somewhere Over the Rainbow- Discover how rainbows are formed and make your own in a jar by balancing different densities of liquids.
3. The Ants Go Marching- Find out why ants are so active in the spring and summer months and what they are doing in the winter.
4. The Sweetest Thing- Explore the relationship between your sense of sight and taste with jellybeans!
5. Watch Me Grow- Observe how a seed grows from start to finish with only 3 ingredients: a seed, a jar, and a cotton ball!
6. Walking on Eggshells- Discover how incredible eggs really are when you do the seemingly impossible: walk on eggshells!
7. Rain, Rain Go Away- You won’t want the rain to ever go away when you view how the water cycle works while never setting foot outside!
8. Home Sweet Home- Determine the best environment to raise a caterpillar, is it indoors or outdoors?
9. We Love Our Planet- Find out how hard it is to clean our water once it has been polluted.
10. Up, Up and Away!- Explore how the wind works and what objects can and cannot be moved using wind power. This experiment includes a bonus kite-making activity!
You may also like:
Get them all in a Bundle:
Follow my store for instant updates on products, promotions, sales, and freebies!
Follow my blog at All Things Kinder!