Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Save 33% by purchasing all my spring science history bell ringers!
This is a GROWING bundle. PLEASE READ:
• The bundle will also include the May bell ringers.
• May bell ringers will be added before end of the month of April.
About this Product
This resource includes prompts that cite significant scientific achievements or events that occurred each day of month in March, April and May. The prompts cite incidents relating to earth science, life science, medicine, physics, astronomy and space exploration, environment and engineering. Two reflection questions are included with each prompt to stimulate students in a directed response to the event.
• Download a FREE Science History Bell Ringer Unit
• Save 40% with the year-long Science History Bell Ringer Bundle
This bundle includes:
• May Science History Bell Ringers
This resource can be used for:
✓ Bell ringers or warmups to begin a lesson
✓ Exit slips to end a lesson
✓ Enrichment (for early finishers)
✓ Facilitation of discussion about science and history
• The product includes two printing options: half-page and full page.
• Reflection questions are open-ended. Key not included.
• This resource is most appropriate for middle school or high school students.
• The resource prioritizes the most significant scientific event that occurs each day.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).