Spring: Seeds & Plants ELA Workbook | Kindergarten | Spring Unit
K - 1st
Also included in
- Celebrate the new season of spring with this especially crafted ELA BUNDLE! This resource includes 3 of my favorite lessons:All About WeatherSeeds & PlantsJack & the BeanstalkJourney with your students as they explore the season through comprehensive workbooks! What's more, each resource isPrice $8.00Original Price $9.00Save $1.00
It's springtime and many teachers around the country are beginning their Seeds & Plants unit! Enhance your own curriculum with this easy-to-follow student workbook.
- Parts of a Seed (labeling with a word bank)
- Seed Growth (sequencing the life cycle of a seed)
- Needs of a Seed Flip-book
- Parts of a Plant (labeling with a word bank)
- Plants We Eat (writing practice)
- Plants We Eat (sorting activity)
- From Farm to Table (products of plants we eat/use)
- Planting a Rainbow Activity
- Garden Word Search
- Teacher Answer Key!
Distance Learning Compatible!
This is a great activity to include as a part of your distance learning plans!
Permissions for Distance Learning
By purchasing this resource I give permissions to share with student families for personal, single household use for distance learning.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
With prompting and support, ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
With prompting and support, retell familiar stories, including key details.
With prompting and support, identify characters, settings, and major events in a story.
Actively engage in group reading activities with purpose and understanding.
Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.