Save $6.00 over purchasing these packets separately! (Also available in a complete year, 200-page pack).
Ease your students into their day with this MEGA Morning Work packet. This packet builds their skills while promoting independence and establishing a gentle routine. The sheets follow a predictable pattern and slowly increases in difficulty.
This MEGA pack includes 100 literacy and math pages to help your students review important kindergarten skills (enough for a new page every school day of the semester!). You can print them front-to-back to decrease paper waste, or use these packets as homework or remedial practice in word work groups or for early finishers. This packet includes Day 101-200 of the 200 page, year-long cycle (see the fall semester pack for Days 1-100 sold separately).
Literacy Skills contained:
* Circle the vowel sound
* Color/circle/write CVC words
* Write a sentence (about a picture)
* Fill in the missing punctuation
* Connect-the-letter and write a CVC word
* Free-write the CVC word to match a picture
* Circle rhyming words (CVCe words)
* Complete word families (an, at, ed, et, in, it, og, ot, un, ut)
* Circle words with beginning blend
* Write beginning blend to complete word
* Add + read (Magic e)
* Use important pre-primer words in a sentence (includes: away, come, help, here, look, play, said, the)
* Read sentence & illustrate
* Use pre-primer words in a sentence
* Select blend word to complete sentence (dr, fl, pr, sk, sw)
* Read and draw a sentence.
* Color-by-digraph (ch, ck, ph, sh, th, wh)
* Determine and color blend words (br, cl, cr, fr, gl, gr, pl, sm, sn, sp)
* Trace & write day of the week
* Trace & write month of the year
* Fill in missing word from word bank (and, blue, down, find, for, go, in, make, red, run, see, three, we, where, yellow)
* Read and match HFWs (mix of pre-primer and primer words)
* Fill in the missing word & rewrite the sentence.
* Color digraphs & blends
* Match the sentence to the picture
* Write the days of the week in order
* Write the months of the year in order
* Follow simple instructions (e.g., color the flower yellow)
Math Skills Contained:
* Time to the hour
* Time to the half-hour
* Time to the quarter-hour
* Time, mixed (quarter-, half-, hour)
* Identifying 3D shapes
* Ordering numbers (smallest-to-largest)
* Draw picture and solve number sentence (addition)
* Match 3D and 2D shapes
* Coin introduction (ID, value, tally) + dollar
* Match coin(s) to value
* How much? (Counting change)
* More than/less than/equal to
* Color smallest object
* Color largest object
* Measure an object with units
* Complete and calculate subtraction problem
* Read bar graph (most)
* Read # word and write the # shown
* Read a horizontal bar graph
* Circle the target number (shown different ways)
* Complete a simple graph
* Tens frame subtraction
* Tens frame addition
* Complete a complex pattern
* Show a number four different ways
* Place value (hundreds place)
You may also be interested in these morning work packets by month or by Fall or Spring Semester packs, which can be found at my TpT store:
Morning Work Packet, August
Morning Work Packet, September
Morning Work Packet, October
Morning Work Packet, November
Morning Work Packet, December
Morning Work Packet, January
Morning Work Packet, February
Morning Work Packet, March
Morning Work Packet, April
Morning Work Packet, May
Morning Work Packet, Whole Fall Semester...100 Pages!
Morning Work Packet, Whole Year...200 Pages!
Thank you for taking a look at this Mega Morning Work packet! Also found in my store are: sight word materials, easy readers for holidays and seasons, math, and phonemic practice packets.
Follow my store to receive notifications for new products, freebies and sales!
Thank you...Kimberly's Kindergarten
Follow me for FREEBIES and new product announcements:
How to Get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please log-in and go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on the button and you will be taken to a page where you can rate the item and give a quick comment.
• Each time you provide feedback, you will receive TpT credits you can use toward future purchases.
• Your feedback also helps me determine what products to create next - it is very important to me to see what you think. Thank you!