Spring Sensory Bins and Word Search - Math and Literacy Sensory Bins Bundle
Do your learners love using Sensory Bins? These Spring Sensory Bins are perfect for a fun Spring Alphabet and Number Search activity. The printable comes in a fun flower and spring theme, making it suitable for a Kindergarten Spring Math and literacy Center. Learners will be able to practice numbers and alphabet letter recognition, beginning sounds, counting, subitizing and 2D shapes with this fun, interactive and hands-on printable.
Perfect for use as a sensory bin activity or a math or literacy center with preschool, kindergarten and first grade learners these Spring Math and Literacy Sensory bins are simple to prepare and can be used again and again. Color and black and white versions of the sensory bins are also included for a printer-friendly version.
*Check out the preview for a look inside the packet*
What is included in this Kindergarten Math and Literacy Spring Sensory Bins?
The literacy sensory bins included in this printable are:
- Flower Uppercase Alphabet
- Flower Lowercase Alphabet
- Flower Uppercase and lowercase Alphabet
- Flower Beginning Sounds
The math sensory bins included in this printable are:
- Flower 0-10 Number
- Flower 0-20 Number
- Carrot Ten Frames
- Carrot Twenty Frames
- Counting Bird Eggs to 10
- Counting Caterpillars to 20
- Flower 2D Shapes
- Snail 2D Shapes
Each activity comes with the picture cards in a cute spring or flower theme and differentiated recording sheets for easy differentiation among learners.
Preparing this Spring Sensory Bins for Kindergarten Math & Literacy Center:
- Print the cards, laminate and cut apart to create the cards for the activities.
- Prepare a sensory bin and place the cards inside.
- Print the recording sheets as required.
- Learners will pull out the cards from the sensory bins and record their answers (numbers, letters or otherwise) in the recording sheet.
How to best use this Spring Word Search Activity:
- Order the number or letter cards
- Match the cards to the recording sheet
- Build the letters or numbers with manipulatives
- Hide and seek
- Write the room activity
⭐ Save this printable as part of a $$$ saving bundle in the Kindergarten Spring Math and Literacy Centers Bundle!
Have a Question?
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org