This is a power point game template. You add your own questions for math, reading, or any subject! The game indicates immediately after an answer is selected if that answer is correct or incorrect.
Spring showers can be used as an interactive white board activity, in centers or for individual students. Use it over and over! There are 20 question slides ready for you to add your own questions and answers.
1. Select a slide. Each slide indicates where to type your question, and the correct answer on that slide.
2. Highlight the text on the selected slide, delete it, and type your question.
3. To add your answer for multiple choice questions: click on each answer letter, make sure the curser is placed one space after the letter, and type the correct and incorrect answers after the letter.
4. Save your changes.
5. Reuse this power point as often as you like.
1. Click on the “Click here to begin” button.
1. Click on a “rain drop” on the “Spring Sowers…” board. It will take you to a question.
2. Click an answer to the question. If you choose the correct answer, the word “Correct” will appear. If you choose an incorrect answer, the word “Incorrect” will appear.
3. To select another question, click on the “Return to Showers” link.
4. After all “rain drips” are selected, the game is over.
by Carole Stefon
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License