This is a Bingo Game for sight words. The sight words included are: I , a, my, the, go, to, like ,he, come, here, this, me, for, where, do, you, look, one, see, what, two, up, down, we, want, out, who, are, they, she, good, and, there, give, little, that, and have. There are enough cards to play as a whole class or can be played in a small group at centers.
How to Use: Print and cut out calling cards. Print out Bingo cards. There are 25 unique Bingo cards. You could laminate for long term use. Give each child a Bingo card. Choose one calling card. Read the card. Students will find the word on their Bingo card and mark with a marker of your choice.
Get all my Spring $1 Deals for more than 50% off HERE
Have you been thinking about adding more games to your day? You have come to the right place! Check out my phonics games that can be useds all year long!
• End of the Year Phonics Worksheets, Games and Activities
• Phonics Worksheets and Games for the WHOLE YEAR BUNDLE
• Phonics Worksheets for the Whole Year
• Phonics Worksheets for the Whole Year 2 Bundle
• Phonics Board Games for the Whole Year Bundle
• Phonics Games for the Whole Year Bundle
Please let me know if you have any questions before purchasing!