Spring Sight Word Readers - read and trace
Please note: This unit is included in my Spring MEGA BUNDLE!
Please do not purchase this unit if you have already purchased the mega bundle!
About this book:
This unit contains seven Spring-themed emergent readers in black and white:
1. Mother and Baby (farm animals; focuses on the sight word “and”)
2. Little Things (creepy crawlies; focuses on the sight word “little”)
3. Baby Talk (woodland babies; focuses on the sight word “said”)
4. Tree in Spring (spring trees; focuses on the sight word “in”)
5. Spring Cleaning (focuses on positional words: outside, inside, top, behind, under)
6. Flowers in My Garden (focuses on colors)
7. Raindrops on my Umbrella (focuses on numbers 1-10)
Directions for use:
To assemble the booklets in this unit, print them out, cut them in half and then staple the pages together. (You will have 2 copies from each print out.)
For each of the readers, ask children to trace, rainbow write, or color each of the focus sight words.
Please note: I have included 2 versions of the “Raindrops on my Umbrella” reader. The first version has children coloring in the raindrops, while the second version requires children to draw the correct number of raindrops on (or close to) the umbrella. Please only print the version you will be using!
Happy Teaching :)
Spring resources available in my store:
Spring Word Wall
My Book of... Spring Words
Spring Math Centers
Spring Math & Literacy Worksheets and Activities
Spring Sight Word Fluency Flip Books
Spring Read and Trace Sight Word Readers
Spring Sentence Scramble
Spring Secret Sentence
April Calendar Cards
Follow me on Facebook for exclusive freebies and giveaways!Follow me on PinterestVisit my blog