Teaching sight words is an important component of a successful reading program, which is why I l created this fun and engaging resource that helps students master sight words.
This packet includes the following:
Sight Word Lists and Mastery Check
RAN Cards (Rapid Automatic Naming Cards)
First 100 Fry Sight Words
Sight Word Spelling Game
Sight Word Task Cards
Editable Sight Word Task Card for both Activities
Segmented Sentences Task and Editable Template
Each page of the Spring Sight Words Fun and Games packets focuses on the following activities:
1. Rapid Automatic Naming for automaticity in reading the most common words in 70% all printed material.
2. Color it and Read it task cards for fluency development.
3.Sight Word Fluency Columns and matching Mastery Check
4. Segmented sentences for fluency practice.
5. Sight Word Building Game
6. Editable Page for Both Task Card Activities to create just the words you want to focus on.
It is my sincere hope that these activities are effective, fun and efficient for students as they learn to read and master sight words!
***Be sure to check out some of our other Sight Word Packets!
* Ran Cards for the Sonday System II
* 3rd Grade Sight Words for Rapid Naming Fluency and Assessments
* 2nd Grade High Frequency Sight Word Cards with Assessment Sheets
* 3-6th Grade Sassy Synonym Activity Cards and Additional Word Lists
* Antonym Cards for 3rd-5th Grades
* 4th Grade High Frequency Words: Rapid Automatic Naming Supplement
* One Breath Words - Fry 1000 High Frequency Words
* STAR, Fry, and Dolch Words, Phrases, and Sentences with Assessments