My students love to sort and they love using the pocket chart during literacy stations!
So I created 11 sorts for them to work on this spring. :)
Here's how it works...there are 18 pictures for each sort (9 to a page.) There are 2-3 headers that the students sort under and a recording sheet that can be used with the cards or as an assessment.
The vowel sorts have the picture and the word. The blends and digraphs have just a picture.
Included in this product are the following sorts:
* Easter Eggs - long e and short e (9 cards each)
* Funny Farm - long a and short a (9 cards each)
* Let's Go Fly A Kite - long i and short i (9 cards each)
* A Day At The Zoo - long o and short o (9 cards each)
* Going Buggy - long u and short u (9 cards each)
* Ear"TH" Day - t, h, and th words (6 cards each)
* Spring "CH'ick - c, h, and ch words (6 cards each)
* Cleaning Up The Tra"SH" - s, h, and sh words (6 cards each)
* "FL"ower Power - f, l, and fl words (6 cards each)
* "PL"enty of "PL"ants - p, l, and pl words (6 cards each)
* "SL"am Dunk - s, l, and sl words (6 cards each)
Each sort is themed and color coded to make it easy to store and organize.
There are "I Can" task cards included for each sort to make your life just a little bit easier.
Check out the preview to see what you'll get. :)