Spring Speech Therapy Activities - Articulation & Language - Flowers Dice & Dot
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- SLPs get ready for NO PREP Articulation and Language for fun speech therapy activities with my best-selling Dice and Dot series all in this money-saving bundle: SEASONS! Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall Speech and Language ActivitiesDo you need something for mixed groups? All the pages look the same, buPrice $56.00Original Price $74.00Save $18.00
- Speech Therapy ALL-ACCESS - This is your go-to NO PREP resource for Articulation & Language. I've bundled EVERY Dice and Dot For Speech & Language Resource at a SIGNIFICANT DISCOUNT ***with*** an EXCLUSIVE editable file to add your own clip art and text for ANY list you have!This is 20% offPrice $336.38Original Price $383.00Save $46.62
Make speech therapy fun in the Spring with these print and digital Spring articulation and language activities! Your students will love dotting flowers (hint: you can use the flowers with a garden theme too!) with these Dice and Dot Spring speech therapy activities!
These no-prep speech therapy activities are great for mixed group therapy in the Spring and cover a wide range of articulation and language goals.
Differentiated options make it easy to differentiate for individual needs while still enjoying the same activity!
Includes 200+ pages of no-prep Spring Speech Therapy activities for articulation, language, and writing.
Here's what you'll get inside this resource:
⭐️ 72 printable word-level Dice & Dot activities
⭐️ 8 printable word-level writing activities
⭐️ 83 printable picture-level Dice & Dot activities
⭐️ 11 printable picture-level writing activities
⭐️ Blank word-level and picture-level sheets to fill in your own targets
⭐️ Data tracking pages
⭐️ Digital versions of everything in Google Slides
These Spring speech activities include the following skills:
- R INITIAL/MEDIAL/FINAL
- R VOCALIC (AR, OR, ER, AIR, EAR, IRE)
- R BLENDS
- RECURRING R
- S INITIAL/MEDIAL/FINAL
- S BLENDS
- RECURRING S
- L INITIAL/MEDIAL/FINAL
- L BLENDS
- SH -INITIAL/MEDIAL/FINAL
- CH -INITIAL/MEDIAL/FINAL
- TH -INITIAL/MEDIAL/FINAL
- J -INITIAL/MEDIAL/FINAL
- F -INITIAL/MEDIAL/FINAL
- F BLENDS
- V -INITIAL/MEDIAL/FINAL
- K -INITIAL/MEDIAL/FINAL
- G -INITIAL/MEDIAL/FINAL
- T -INITIAL/MEDIAL/FINAL
- D -INITIAL/FINAL
- B -INITIAL/MEDIAL/FINAL
- P -INITIAL/MEDIAL/FINAL
- M -INITIAL/MEDIAL/FINAL
- irregular, regular, and mixed verb tense
- irregular and regular plurals
- synonyms and antonyms
- parts of speech
- describing - category, function, location, general
- parts of speech
What SLPs are saying…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I love all your dice and dots! It makes it so easy to scaffold and have some students working independently as others are working with me. Plus, it covers such a broad range of student needs, it's easy to also use in a mixed group!” -SLPfromCLE.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “LOVE LOVE LOVE THANK YOU FOR MAKING SUCH AN AMAZING PRODUCT!!! My students love this resource! They were engaged and had no trouble getting started. It was so easy for me to use in a time crunch.” -Ann D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students love dice games, and I love how so many target sounds are included, which can easily be modified to target word, phrase, and sentence level. I like that I can easily use this digitally as well. ” -Speech With Sharon
LEAVE FEEDBACK to earn TPT credits to use on future purchases:
Please come back to this purchase and scroll down to rate this resource!
I LOVE reading your feedback!
**Please note that words/images may be similar across other Dice & Dot resources.
> Connect with me on Instagram: ashleyrossiSLP