Also included in
- Open-ended speech and language games with pictured seasonal vocabulary. Includes WH questions, categories, naming to a description and more in each pack. Draw letters and spell the word Autumn, Winter, Spring or Easter to win the game! Great for non-readers too, just add the word strip to make it a$9.60$12.00Save $2.40
Spring fun! 3 open-ended speech and language games with pictured vocabulary. Includes over 150 wh and language development questions. Spell the word Spring or Easter to win the game! Great for non-readers too, just add the word strip to make it a letter-matching activity,
A fresh look for each month, this pack includes one game each for March, April, and May with St. Patrick's Day, Easter and Spring themed letter mats, vocabulary lists and questions.
Make Planning Simple!
You can use these games open-ended for any target, so you can pull out one game and be set for all your groups. These games are a hit in my therapy room!
Play with any number of students, just print a mat and letter tiles for each.
• Seasonal Vocabulary
• Name to a Description
• Name Function of Objects
• Answering Where? What? Who?
• Preposition Use
• Answering Yes/No questions
• Open-Ended Use- for any other target you choose.
• 12 different printable letter mats with pictured themed vocabulary- 4 mats for each month
• 4 sets of printable letter tiles- 3 themed and one plain
• 3 Vocabulary Lists - one for each month’s pictured vocabulary with questions and prompts for language development.
A Low Color version of this product is included for those who need to conserve color printing resources.
1. Each student gets a themed letter mat for the targeted month.
2. For Pre-K students and non-readers can simply match the letters: place the word strip (plain black letters) spelling Spring on the mats. Now you have a letter matching activity rather than a spelling activity.
3. Put the printable letter tiles in a container. –try a "pot" St. Patrick's Day, a basket for Easter, or a flower pot for May/ Spring.
4. Students draw a letter after answering their question.
5. If a needed letter is drawn, it is placed on the letter mat.
6. Already have the tile drawn? Put it back and try again next turn.
7. Drew a bonus card? Follow the fun instructions.
Click on the preview button to see more of this product.
❤ You may also enjoy the following products. Just click the green text to see more.
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺