Also included in
- This bundle contains 4 Interactive (NO PRINT) PDF resources, one for each season: FALL, WINTER, SPRING, and SUMMER.Please note that these resources do not contain content specific to holidays, so they can be used with all students regardless of what holidays they do/do not celebrate. A growing bundl$16.00$24.00Save $8.00
The perfect resource for mixed groups! Language? Check. Articulation? Check. No printing or prepping for you? CHECK! This spring-themed (holiday neutral) NO PRINT resource contains activities for 6 different language goals, plus an articulation activity!
This resource targets each of the following goals:
- Object Description
- Plural Nouns
- Formulating Sentences
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Perspective Taking
- Articulation (k/g, f/v, s/z, sh/ch/j, l, r)
There are 10 prompts/items for each of the goal listed above.
This interactive PDF uses the following components to keep students active and engaged:
- Clickable navigation to and from the menu
- Clickable answer buttons (the right answer advances to the next item)
- Fillable text boxes for the student to type in the answer
- Fillable check boxes
Please note that this is designed to be a NO PRINT resource. It works on tablets, computers, and smart boards. You can open on your favorite PDF reader app on a tablet. When using on a computer, open and use the resource on a PDF reader, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (which is free and you can read more about it HERE). This resource works wonderfully with screen share for teletherapy sessions! You can also load it within a teletherapy platform and use annotation tools to type and mark answers.
A free sample of a very similar resource (winter-themed) to try out can be found HERE!
For other Spring activities, check out:
For more interactive PDF resources, see:
For more information on using interactive PDFs (such as this resource) in speech therapy, check out these FREE resources: