Spring is a great time to explore natural materials and living things. This spring theme BUNDLE comes with 10 complete home preschool lesson plans with hands-on activities and printables covering math, reading, science and more.
Each home preschool lesson plan pack includes over 30 sensory play, literacy, math, pretend play, and science activities.
With each lesson plan set you get a FULL week's worth of lesson plan ideas and resources
All of our Home Preschool 101 Lesson Plan Packs include:
1. A week’s worth (or more depending on how you break it up) of hands-on learning activities related to a specific theme or topic
2. Specialty Materials List
3. List of Activity Ideas for Areas Including Math, Science, Literacy, Read Alouds, Arts and Crafts, Fine Motor and Sensory Play, and More-At least 30 recommendations in every pack!
4. Skills Checklist Noting Which Skills Are Taught Through Each Activity
5. Recommended Book List
6. Full-Day Suggested Lesson Plan
7. Half-Day Suggest Lesson Plan
8. Activity Descriptions
9. Suggested Activities that Toddlers Can Also Take Part in
10. Independent Activity Options for Centers, Work Boxes, or Independent Play Time-Typically 6-12 additional independent activity ideas per pack
This SPRING THEME BUNDLE includes the following products
Click on the individual links for a full description of what is included in each theme.
Home Preschool Bird Theme Lesson Plans
Home Preschool Butterfly Theme Lesson Plans
Home Preschool Egg Theme Lesson Plans
Home Preschool Flower Theme Lesson Plans
Home Preschool Insect Theme Lesson Plans
Home Preschool Rainbow Theme Lesson Plans
Home Preschool Rock Theme Lesson Plans
Home Preschool Seed Theme Lesson Plans
Home Preschool Tree Theme Lesson Plans
Home Preschool Worm Theme Lesson Plans
The Guide to Getting Started with Home Preschool
Save on Future Purchases:
Be sure to "Follow" ECEducation101 on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new product is added! All products are 50% for the first 24 hours they are posted.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable to you so we can create more for you.
We hope you and your kids love exploring these themes!
Shaunna and Mary Catherine