This spring themed no prep, self checking smartboard game will help students work on CVC words and short vowel sounds! Students will segment the CVC word shown by the picture to find which vowel goes in the middle of the word, drag that letter into the word shape, then check if they were correct by erasing the center of the flower!
WHAT SKILLS WILL THIS GAME HELP MY STUDENTS DEVELOP?
This smartboard game is a great way to have your students:
• Segment the sounds in CVC words
• Isolate the vowel sounds in words
• Identify short vowel sounds in CVC words
• Use word shapes to help identify words
• Spell CVC words
WHAT FILE TYPES ARE INCLUDED?
This ZIP file contains two file types:
• A Smartboard file for Smart Notebook (.notebook)
• An Activinspire file for Promethean boards (.flipchart)
LOOKING FOR A DISCOUNT?
Save 40% by getting this game as part of a mega spring themed BUNDLE!
LOOKING FOR OTHER SMARTBOARD GAMES?
If you like this game, be sure to check out my other smartboard games! There are:
• Smartboard BUNDLES
• Seasonal Smartboard Games
• Year-Round Smartboard Games for Phonics and Sight Words
A Turn to Learn