This "Spring Time Fun Print and Go" is perfect your spring therapy sessions! All you have to do is PRINT AND GO! Do you own my No Print Spring Time Fun Language packet? This Print and Go is the perfect compliment to the No Print, but it can also be stand alone packet.
Spring Time Fun Print and Go includes the following:
***Each section contains a letter to parents to be sent home with the skills pages for homework.***
1) Prepositions: You get 10 pages of preposition fun to address over, under, beside, in front of, and behind.
2) Categories: You get a total of 10 pages. 3 pages ask the students to identify the images within a category, 3 pages ask the student to name 3 things within a specific category, and 4 pages ask the students to color ALL the images within a specific category.
3) What Does Not Belong?: You get a total of 5 pages with images arranged in fields of 3 and 4 to identify the object that doesn't belong.
4) Pronouns: You get 10 pages. Included are 4 pages asking your students to color all the images for a particular pronouns, 3 pages asking your students to identify the correct pronouns related to the picture when given a choice of 3 pronouns, and 3 pages asking your students to fill in the blank with the correct pronoun.
5) Negations: You get 10 pages. All 10 pages ask your students to cross out all the items that are NOT related to a specific category or theme.
6) Inferencing: You get 5 pages. Read the "bubbles" to your students and have them guess what is being discussed/described.
7) Plural Nouns and Past Tense Verbs: You receive 10 pages. 4 pages ask your student to name the correct regular plural nouns, 1 page asks your students to name the correct irregular plural noun, 3 pages ask your students to name the correct regular past tense verb, and 2 pages ask your students to name the correct irregular past tense verb.
8) Multiple Meaning Words: You get 10 pages. All pages include various images and words, asking your students to describe/explain two different meanings for each word.
9) Synonyms: You get 10 pages. Each page lists words and ask the student to produce synonyms for each word.
10) Antonyms: You get 10 pages. Each page lists words and asks the student to produce antonyms for each word.
11) Compare and Contrast: You get 5 pages. Each pages contains a graphic organizer to help your students compare and contrast the images they described in the previous section.
11) Main Idea and Comprehension: You get 10 short passages with comprehension questions for you students to read/listen to and answer.
Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing.
***Don’t forget to leave feedback so you can earn TPT credits for your next purchase!***
The Speech Owl