I've created Spring Vocabulary Flash Cards
for 1st-2nd graders in mind as well as
all of the various activities that can be completed using them!
Included are 31 Spring-related word flash cards
baseball, bloom, breeze, bud, bulb, bunny, butterfly, chick, crocus, daffodil, foal, galoshes, grass, grasshopper, grow, kid, lamb, ladybug, nest, puddle, rain, rainbow, raincoat, robin, sprout, sunshine, tadpole, tulip, umbrella, windy, worm
Suggested activities include
* Use as flashcards to teach new words.
* During small group teaching, let students draw a card from a stack, identify the word and say something about the object/animal/term.
* Place cards in a writing center. Have students randomly draw 3 cards and write a story using those three words.
* Place 10 random cards in a Language Arts center. Have students write the words in ABC order.
* Send 5 cards home with each student. Have students write a story
using all 5 words.
* Place 10 cards in a Science center. Ask students to divide each into ‘living’ or ‘non-living’ stacks. Then, create a list of each category.
Laminate to use year after year!
----------------- LET’S CONNECT!
♥ ♥ Follow me for updates and new freebies! CLICK HERE to go to my store and click on 'Follow me'
♥♥ Follow my blog: Creations by LAckert
♥♥ Visit me (or contact me) via my website: CHSH-Teach.com