Also included in
- Be ready for every season with this bundle of 92 riddle cards and activities! What a fun way to practice vocabulary for spring, summer, autumn, and winter!Click on any of the pictures to link to all of the resources in this bundle!Riddles are a great way to build vocabulary, and to model critical c$12.00$15.00Save $3.00
- ELL, ESL, Spanish immersion, and dual language teachers, have you been looking for new and engaging ways to increase your students' vocabulary? This bundle of 20 riddle cards in English and 20 in Spanish will expand your students' spring vocabulary as well as strengthening the important comprehensio$6.00$7.50Save $1.50
- This bundle includes more than 300 seasonal and thematic riddle cards, riddle writing templates, and related games for vocabulary development.Click on any picture above to link to previews of all of the riddle sets that are included in this bundle! All are available separately, but you'll save more$40.00$53.00Save $13.00
Riddles are a great way to introduce and practice new vocabulary, and to practice comprehension strategies like making inference and drawing conclusions, too! Your students will have fun solving these spring riddles... and having fun makes the learning "stick"!
Use this set of 20 riddle cards as a whole class or small group activity or in a pocket chart center.
The cards are also a fun way to practice spring vocabulary, like umbrella, earthworm, rainbow, jellybean, insect, robin, and 14 more!
This set includes ...
* 20 riddle cards, with the answers in 2 formats (word cards and illustrated word cards)
* Two four-in-a-row game boards for practicing the same vocabulary
* An independent/partner follow-up writing activity
Use these riddle cards for a whole class activity, for small group practice with key details and inference, or in a center. They also make a terrific addition to your sub tub!
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You’ll also like…
Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me to improve products and design new resources for your classroom!
Be the first to know about my newest resources.
Click here to follow my store. You'll receive customized email updates. You'll also receive an occasional Followers Only free gift in your TpT inbox! ☺