This is a Spring themed word problem set that includes 24 word problems for students to solve, as well as ways to practice writing their own word problems.
This set is aligned to the Common Core Standards and includes problems on the following topics:
- 24 cards of Basic Operations in Word Problems (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division) Multi Step Problems, Elapsed Time, Fractions, Perimeter ,Patterns, Rounding
- Two forms of Answer Recording sheets are included. One that gives space if you want students to show their work right on the record sheet, or one with lines to just write the answer.
- Extension Activity: Writing your own word problems. This includes a sheet where students can write their own word problems to solve themselves, or have classmates solve.
- Word problems can be written on their own, but also included are Operations Cards (so the student can chose a card and then write a word problem for that operation) and some Fact Cards (where students can choose a fact card then try and create a word problem that uses that fact)
- Answer key for word problems is also included.
Enjoy! Happy Spring!