Spring Worksheet for Preschool
Spring Worksheet for Preschool has 25 spring-themed literacy activities perfect for preschool and kindergarten! Some of the included activities are beginning sounds, ending sounds, syllable counting, alphabetical order, and upper/lower case letter matching!
These worksheets include cut and paste activities, coloring activities, and will also have students practicing their fine motor skills!
✏️ Phonemic Awareness Activity for Kindergarten
✏️ Beginning and Ending Sounds Worksheets for Kindergarten PDF
These resources will help support and continue your student's working on beginning and ending sounds. They'll also get in some great practice with phonemic awareness.
Spring Worksheet for Preschool include:
26 pages of usable content including a table of contents (just click to find what you are looking for), and tips for using this resource.
You'll get worksheets for each of the following skills:
- Beginning Sound Cut & Paste Pages (2 pages)
- Beginning Sound Match (do the 2 pictures have the same beginning sound?) (2 pages)
- Ending Sound Cut & Paste Pages (2 pages)
- Syllable Count Cut & Paste (2 pages)
- Syllable Count & Color (1 page)
- Syllable Spin and Color (1 page)
- Alphabetical Order Upper and Lowercase Cut & Paste (4 Pages)
- Upper/Lower case Cut & Paste Matching (3 pages)
- Spin & Color Upper/Lowercase Matching (6 pages)
- Color by Letter (2 pages)
By purchasing this product today, you'll have what you need to get your students practicing early literacy skills using these fun spring preschool worksheets!
Check out these posts below about phonemic awareness from my blog!
❤️ Perfect Spring Activity for Preschool to Teach Early Literacy Skills
❤️ Phonemic Awareness Activities for Preschoolers
Be sure to rate my product so you can earn points for future purchases on Teachers Pay Teachers! :)
Thank you for your interest, please email me with any questions at email@example.com
Let's be Friends!