Also included in
- Use these fun writing activities to celebrate spring, the end of the school year, or summer. Both projects are for writing small paragraphs or sentences. Use them for any subject area and any lesson. They're PERFECT for decorating hallways and bulletin boards. They're perfect for essays, reports, le$4.00$6.75Save $2.75
This spring writing activity is great for students to show off their 5 sentence paragraph writing skills. It's perfect for as an End of the Year Activity, Mother's Day, spring or summer craft, bulletin boards, and hallway displays.
- Flower and Bee craft templates with words “Main Idea,” “Detail,” and “Closing” in all 3 sizes
- Flower and Bee craft templates with no words in all 3 sizes
- Choice of flower pattern – one-easy-to-cut circle pattern and one "regular" flower in which students cut around the petals
- Planning pages for students to organize their rough drafts
- Writing papers in two styles (See preview)
- Complete directions with pictures
- 3 size options to choose from.
This spring flower and bee paragraph writing activity is easy to make and displays a 5-sentence paragraph in a fun way. Planning organizers are included.
❀Check out the PREVIEW to make sure this activity is right for your class!
IMPORTANT – this product is not editable.