This spring writing activity is great for students to show off their 5 sentence paragraph writing skills. It's perfect for as an End of the Year Activity, Mother's Day, spring or summer craft, bulletin boards, and hallway displays.
This spring flower and bee paragraph writing activity is easy to make and displays a 5-sentence paragraph in a fun way. Planning organizers are included.
After students decorate these flowers, they're really eye-catching and PERFECT for hallways and bulletin boards.
- Flower and Bee craft templates with words “Main Idea,” “Detail,” and “Closing” in all 3 sizes
- Flower and Bee craft templates with no words in all 3 sizes
- Choice of flower pattern – one-easy-to-cut circle pattern and one "regular" flower in which students cut around the petals
- Planning pages for students to organize their rough drafts
- Writing papers in two styles (See preview)
- Complete directions with pictures
- 3 size options to choose from.
❀Check out the PREVIEW to make sure this activity is right for your class!
You may also be interested in these crafts:
Please note – this product is not editable.