Also included in
- WHERE DO THE SENTENCES END BUNDLE - Are you looking for fun and engaging NO PREP activities to help your students practice reading, writing, capitalization, punctuation, and sight words all at the same time? Then this huge, differentiated growing bundle of editing worksheets and writing prompts is f$79.95$107.75Save $27.80
- WHERE DO THE SENTENCES END BUNDLE: Spring, St. Patrick's Day, Mother's Day - Here are editing worksheets that provide reading, writing, capitalization, punctuation, and sight word practice. These differentiated, no-prep activities are perfect to use in class and for remote learning.●●● By purchasing$19.00$25.50Save $6.50
NEW! Digital option now available - perfect for Remote Learning! Where do the sentences end? Are you looking for fun and engaging NO PREP spring themed activities to help your students practice reading, writing, capitalization, punctuation, and sight words all at the same time? Then this differentiated packet of editing worksheets and writing prompts is for you! You’ll have print-and-go worksheets at your fingertips all springtime long! They're perfect to use in class or for remote learning.
◉◉ UPDATED March 2021: TpT Easel Activity (Digital Version) Now Included ◉◉
If you choose to use the digital format of this resource, you can assign the TpT digital pages to your students through a link share or Google Classroom. When students click that link, they will be taken to the Digital Activity on the TpT platform, sign in to their Google account, and then be able to complete the activity on a laptop or tablet.
( In my growing bundle, each time I add a new themed packet, the price of the bundle will increase accordingly. However, once you buy into a growing bundle, you get all the future additions for free! )
Each page has two, three, or four sentences with missing capitals (beginning of a sentence, proper nouns, “I”) and punctuation (period, question mark, exclamation point). The pages together make a little book about springtime.
⟿ Please make sure you check out the product preview to see everything that's included!
You’ll be giving your boys and girls sentences with no punctuation or capitals. Their job is to figure out where the sentences end, edit the sentences, and then rewrite them with correct capitalization and punctuation, as well as neat handwriting.
A major stumbling block for correct capitalization and punctuation is knowing where the sentences end. Young writers need lots and lots of practice with these skills. I created these editing and writing practice sheets for that purpose, and use them 2-4 times a week in my classroom throughout the school year. I am always impressed with the students’ improvements as the weeks progress!
◉◉ INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE ◉◉
- Detailed Lesson Plans
- TpT Easel Activity (Digital Version) and Directions on How to Access and Use
- "Editing Marks" Anchor Charts
- "How do I Know Where the Sentences End?" Anchor Charts
- Spring-Themed Editing Pages
- Answer Keys
- Themed Lined Sheets for Student Generated Writing
- Themed Cover Pages to Make Student Books
◉◉ There are THREE LEVELS so you can differentiate in your classroom:
- Easier Edit and Rewrite
- More Challenging Edit and Rewrite
- Student Generated Writing
◉◉ Great to use for:
- Remote Learning
- Literacy Centers
- Independent Work
- Part of Guided Reading
●●● Product page count includes 34 answer key pages.
Related Resources You May Like:
- St Patrick's Day Writing Capitalization and Punctuation Practice
- Mother’s Day Writing Capitalization and Punctuation Practice
- End of the Year Activities | Narrative Writing Craftivity
- End of the Year Activity | Autograph Book
- Memory Book Year Long | Paragraph Writing Pages for Each Month FIRST GRADE
- Memory Book Year Long | Paragraph Writing Pages for Each Month FREE SAMPLE
Did you know that leaving feedback earns you credits toward future TpT purchases? It’s so worth it, and I love getting feedback!
Please follow me, and you’ll be notified when I upload new resources. My new resources are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted!
My mission is to help overwhelmed K-2 teachers regain precious time by equipping them with high quality, engaging, easy-to-use ELA and math resources.
Let me help you regain precious time!
K-2 to the Core