These spring writing prompts will inspire your students to write this spring season! You won't hear "I don't know what to write about" again.
Each page has a picture, prompt, and word bank to help students generate ideas. They can be used in a writing center, during writer's workshop, or as a homework activity.
** An editable template of each page is included so you can customize the prompt and word bank**
Highlights of this packet:
* 33 different writing pages with picture prompts and word banks
* all prompts available with primary (dotted line) and regular lines
* extra lined pages for additional writing space (copy on the back of the prompt page)
There are 33 different prompts and a wide range of themes are covered.
* 20 Spring Theme Pages
- Signs of spring
- Life cycles (butterfly and frog)
- Spring break memories
+ many more!!
* 14 ‘Special Day’ Pages
- St. Patrick's Day (3)
- April Fool's Day (1)
- Easter (3)
- Earth Day (3)
- Cinco de Mayo (1)
- Mother's/Father's Day (2)
Please download the preview for a closer look.
* This file is available as part of the PICTURE PROMPTS BUNDLE
Click below to see more Picture Prompts:
Summer Writing - Picture Prompts
Fall Writing - Picture Prompts
Winter Writing - Picture Prompts
Christmas Writing - Picture Prompts
I appreciate you stopping by. Happy Teaching!