Spring Writing Prompts and Center -| Narrative Writing Prompts for March April
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Help your reluctant writers with this engaging Spring and other Seasonal Narrative Writing Prompts resource. This year-long bundle includes 11 unique narrative writing centers to help your students practice writing and saves you 50%!These narrative writing centers include writing prompts for ChristPrice $27.00Original Price $54.00Save $27.00
- Say goodbye to cookie-cutter writing prompts and HELLO to a more creative and personalized approach to writing narrative stories! This bundle of 4 seasonal narrative writing units will have your students crafting stories like a pro!Turn even your most reluctant writers into awesome authors with thesPrice $14.00Original Price $20.00Save $6.00
Get your students excited about writing this spring with fun and engaging spring writing prompts and activities they will love. Even your most reluctant writers will look forward to creating their very own spring story using the tools and graphic organizers included in this Spring Writing Prompts Unit. Perfect for March, April, and/or May writing center or whole class writing activities. Giving students the opportunity to plan and organize their spring narratives before they start writing is critical. With the included choice cards, students will be able to make decisions about their story and actually plan it out before they begin writing. Your students will love choosing the setting, problem/plot, and character cards to start their story. Because there are so many spring writing prompts combinations available, each of your students will be able to create their very own unique spring narratives. Use the included writing checklist for students to refer to so they can make sure they have all the necessary elements in their spring narratives before they submit the final product. Choose 6-8 cards to use in your writing centers each week for fun and engaging writing activities you can use all spring. Because this Spring Writing Activities Unit includes a digital version you can also assign these spring writing prompts to students to complete on your classroom computers or tablets and even get in some typing practice at the same time.
Be sure to check out the preview to see some of the amazing activities included in this Spring Writing Activities Unit.
If you love engaging writing activities for your students, you can grab these activities and MORE in the
Spring Writing Activities Unit includes:
- A poster about the elements of a story
- 24 Setting, 21 Character, 27 Problem, and 26 Items Cards
- Charts for Transition Words, Spring Words, Emotion Words, Character Traits, and Sensory Words
- Graphic Organizers for Story Map, Story Summary, and Sensory Words
- Checklist for your story
- Spring themed papers in both color and b/w for final publishing
- An instructional slideshow on writing a spring story
See What Other Teachers Are Saying…
- My students absolutely LOVED these story templates. I had to come back and get more. I loved the structure, routine, and easy incorporation of different skills into these lessons. Definitely will be using it again and again.
- Ready to assign to Google Classroom and easy to use. Students enjoyed using the pictures to help them plan their stories. Used it while online but plan to use it again next year in the classroom.
- I have several of these writing units. My students always get excited when we start one of these writing units.
Need more engaging writing activities for your classroom? Check these out!:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it, and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment on the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom to create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Copyright © Keep ‘em Thinking!, Susan Morrow. This product is intended for classroom and personal use ONLY and may be used only by the original downloader. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. You may not distribute or display this product digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Keep 'em Thinking!
Connect with Me: