Spring and Earth Day-themed activity for ESL ELA creative speaking and writing
- This activity is perfect for spring and Earth Day-themed lessons that focus on speaking, writing, and thematic vocabulary. It can be used with ELA and ESL students. It's perfect for young learners but can also be used with teenagers and adults - it all depends on the group!
- Please note that this activity is supposed to be absolutely ridiculous and its main aim is to spark students' creativity; allow your students to use their knowledge of biology, physics, psychology, chemistry, and even magic!
- a versatile ESL/ELA activity
- focusing on communication and creativity
- for classroom and digital use
- for speaking and writing activities
- ESL levels: ALL!
- super cute!
- 20 unique cards in 3 formats (+1 cover):
- high-quality png files
- a printable version with 4 files per page (in colour and B&W)
- a high-quality PDF file with 1 card per page
- 3 templates to let your students make their own cards
- All cards are Spring-themed!
- to be as creative as possible
- to use our knowledge from various subjects (biology, physics, etc)
- one of my groups even calculated the density and speed of raindrops!
- to practise giving opinions
- to practise agreeing and disagreeing
- to practise comparatives and superlatives
- to have a lot of seasonal fun!!
- a warm-up activity
- a speaking task
- a homework assignment
- a writing assignment
- a classroom project
Get TPT CREDIT for future purchases by providing feedback!
-> my purchases
-> find "provide feedback"
-> rate and comment on the product
All products are my original ideas. I create them with passion and care.
Each lesson plan and activity is proofread and used in my classroom before being posted on TpT. However, if you find a mistake please let me know and I'll correct it as soon as possible.
Please contact me before leaving negative feedback, I'll assist you with your inquiries right away!
Do you like my products? What do you think I could do better? What kind of activities would you like to see the most?
Don't be shy, leave a comment!
This product can be used for educational purposes.
It is strictly forbidden to copy, resell or share this lesson plan without written permission from Handy English.