Spring and Easter STEM Activity | Egg Conveyor Belt April Challenge
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Easter is here and your teacher life just got a little busier with Easter activities and April projects you need to plan. Use Easter STEM activities to cover standards and give your students super fun Easter activities they will love. This ready to go Spring and Easter STEM Activities | April ChallePrice $6.95Original Price $9.00Save $2.05
- Have ENGAGING and EASY PREP STEM activities ready with this BUNDLE of SEVEN BUNDLES or 23 Holiday STEM challenges for LESS THAN $2.25 each resource!Included in this HUGE BUNDLE are the following:Halloween STEM Activities BundleHaunted HouseSnake Roller CoasterSpiderwebThanksgiving STEM Activities BuPrice $49.00Original Price $69.00Save $20.00
- Are you looking for engaging Elementary STEM Challenges? SAVE VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY with my Elementary STEM Challenges BUNDLE! Get 54 STEM challenges for almost 50% off! These STEM projects are fun, creative, and engaging! They will surely get your students not only designing and building, but alsPrice $89.00Original Price $159.50Save $70.50
Easter is here and your teacher life just got a little busier with Easter activities you need to plan. Use Easter STEM activities to cover standards and give your students super fun Easter STEM activities they will love. This ready to go Spring and Easter STEM Activity | Egg Conveyor Belt April STEM Challenge is just what you need to keep your 2nd through 5th grade students engaged and excited for learning during the Spring and Easter. Challenge your students to design and build an Egg Conveyor Belt for moving Easter eggs using skewers, craft sticks, rubber bands, cardboard, paper, toilet paper tubes, and a cup.
Because this Easter Egg Conveyor Belt STEM Activity and April STEM Challenge or Spring STEM Project comes in a print and digital version, you can choose to print out the pages to give to students or, have them use their electronic devices and save yourself a little ink. Whether you choose to use Easter Egg Conveyor Belt STEM Challenge one spring day or as a center activity as part of your Easter or Spring activities for your second through 5th grade students, they are sure to have a super fun time completing this fun April STEM challenge. Please see the PREVIEW to have a better idea of what's inside this resource.
❤️ You can find this Easter Egg Conveyor Belt STEM Activity or Spring STEM Challenge or April STEM Activity in the Easter STEM Challenge BUNDLE! ❤️
This Easter Egg Conveyor Belt STEM Activity and Challenge includes:
- Notes to Teacher
- Fun and exciting STEM Links for you and your students
- Suggested Materials students need to finish the Easter Egg Conveyor Belt
- Photos of completed Easter Egg Conveyor Belts
- Easter egg launcher STEM Challenge cards
- Planning and Reflection Sheets for the Easter STEM challenge for students to complete
- Spring and Easter Egg Conveyor Belt STEM Challenge Vocabulary Sheets
- Spring and Easter STEM Sheets with Alternative Spelling (UK / Australia / Canada)
Use the printable certificates of achievement to celebrate your amazing 2nd through 5th grade students when they complete their Easter Egg Conveyor Belt STEM Activities. Easter and Spring STEM activities like this bring the excitement and creativity of STEM challenges to your Easter and spring activities.
See What Other Teachers Are Saying . . .
⭐ Can you say fun and learning at the same time! My class loved this.
⭐ My students had a ball engaging in this challenge. It was great to see their team work skills!
⭐The kids loved it!!!! I highly recommend it!
⭐This is a great STEM challenge to add to my collection. Thank you!
More Fun and Engaging STEM Activities:
- Spring STEM Challenges and Activities BUNDLE
- Holiday STEM Challenges and Activities BUNDLE
- Elementary STEM Challenges YEARLONG BUNDLE
May you find this resource really helpful. Thanks for being a blessing!
Save more on great resources! Click here to shop now >>> Jewel's School Gems.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Follow me on TpT. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Let’s Get Connected: