These cute writing prompts are great to use anytime during the spring and Easter season. They are perfect to spark your kids’ creativity and help them get excited about writing! There are many different creative prompts to choose from so you can select the one(s) that best match the ability level of your class. Your children will love sharing their work with others, and many of these activities can be used to create a fun and colorful spring bulletin board in your classroom!
This spring/Easter writing prompt resource includes the following prompts with detailed instructions along with photographs of the finished products:
• “Spring Is” flower craftivity
• Rhyming couplet rain poems
• Spring acrostic poem with page topper (colored and black & white)
• “The Mysterious Egg” craftivity (two styles of writing lines)
• Three differentiated Easter Bunny writing prompts and page topper (colored and black & white)
• Four differentiated Easter writing prompts and page topper (colored and black & white)
★ Please check out the preview to see page samples of the writing prompts and to ensure they match the ability level of your class.
I hope your children enjoy these spring and Easter writing prompts!
For additional fun holiday products, please click on the link below:
Please don’t forget to rate this product and provide feedback to earn credits that you can use toward future purchases on TpT.
Also be sure to FOLLOW ME
to see my new products and hear about upcoming sales!
♥ Thank you so much for supporting ChalkDots!