Decisions. Decisions. Which clothing do you need for your next vacation? Does your shirt match your pants? Do you need flips for the beach or high-heels for an evening out? How are you going to coordinate your clothing with which activities? Make your clothing selections and create lively conversations with these colorful clothing photo images. This powerpoint includes ten slides of original photos and several weeks of teacher lesson suggestions and activities.
What is included:
• 10 slides with photos of articles of clothing (powerpoint images are open for resizing)
• Photos of clothing for a spring or summer vacation; approximately 50 articles of clothing
• Daily lesson suggestions and activities
• Expansion activity suggestions for accelerated and advanced learners
Images are independent of student skill level without time frame restrictions and provide the teacher with a tool that inspires and engages. Use as an introductory resource or for interactive practice and reinforcement.
Essential Skill Practice:
- Clothing topic vocabulary
- Vacations and seasonal activities
- Written or verbal communication
- Verb infinitives
- Conjugated verbs and sentence structure
Spring and Summer Clothing Photo Images are a stand-alone product. If you need additional materials for your current curriculum, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these thematic collections of images and vocabulary to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. This is a multi-use resource that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again, putting valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Bilingual Clothing Vocabulary Reference
Pack Your Bag Written and Verbal Activities
Pack Your Bags Interactive Powerpoint Activity
Weather and Topography Thematic Vocabulary