Spring and Summer Math - Easy Prep Addition, Subtraction, Place Value Games
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle of spring math review activities and games is perfect for practice during the last months of first grade and for the beginning of second grade, too!You'll save over 20% by buying these spring math review activities in this bundle!Here's what this resource includes!* 30 easy-prep one pagPrice $22.00Original Price $28.75Save $6.75
This set of 30 spring and summer math games for end of year in first grade focuses on addition, subtraction, place value, and geometry. Each easy prep game is designed to be played by partners and is just one page, with no cards to print!
Here's what this math game set includes!
* 30 one page addition, subtraction, and place value board games in color
* The same 30 games in ink-saving black and white
* A family letter explaining the games, giving you the opportunity to send a math game as a homework alternative
Here are the first grade math topics addressed in these games:
✅ Addition through 20
✅ Subtraction through 20
✅ Mixed addition and subtraction
✅ Three addends
✅ Combinations of ten
✅ Adding and subtracting ten and multiples of ten
✅ Place value
These games are kind to your ink concerns – less than 20% of each page is in color, plus a blackline version of each game is also included. If you choose to use the blackline version, you can have your students color them before using them in your math centers. The blacklines are also terrific to send as family math homework!
How can you use these spring math games with your students?
* Use math games instead of worksheets for review! Games are fun and engaging, and your students will be motivated to play them again and again!
* Play a game of Teacher vs. The Class on your interactive board at the start of a lesson. A great way to review and to focus your students' attention!
* Fill your math tubs and math centers with these games for math spiral review.
* Homeschoolers love math games!
* If you're sending home packs of printables or emailing resources to parents to print, these low-prep activities are ideal - less paper, less ink, and able to be used again and again.
* Math intervention and RtI teachers use these games to practice and review with second graders.
* For a fun homework alternative, pack a game in a zip top bag along with an erasable marker, a pair of dice, and the parent letter included in this file. Families love them!
* Use the games for summer school programs with rising second graders.
Featuring graphics like sunshine, playgrounds, ice cream, sailboats, kites, and frogs, these games are great for seasonal learning, but can be used all year long.
For your convenience, the relevant Common Core standard is printed right on each game.
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You’ll also like…
Partner Math Games for Addition and Subtraction
Partner Math Games for Place Value
Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my newest resources:
• Click here to follow my store! You’ll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺
Copyright © Primary Inspiration by Linda Nelson
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.