This resource offers a SPRING FLOWER PUZZLE CENTER ACTIVITY THAT TARGETS BEGINNING SOUNDS AND CAPITAL TO LOWER CASE MATCHING. THE TOOLS HERE HAVE BEEN ADAPTED SO YOU CAN USE THEM IN MORE THAN ONE WAY.
The tools in this pack offers hands on learning and will need to be prepared.
THIS PACK INCLUDES:
* 26 Adaptable Alphabet Flower Puzzles
* 26 Lowercase letters flower pieces
* 26 Pictures to match beginning sounds
ALL THE TOOLS HAVE BEEN DUPLICATED IN BLACK AND WHITE FOR EXTENSION ACTIVITIES AND TO ACCOMMODATE DIFFERENT BUDGETS.
HOW TO USE:
*Match the picture on the flower petal to the correct beginning sound
*Match the lowercase letter on the flower to the correct Uppercase letter on the pot
* Use on pocket charts or as teaching tool during spring literacy circles
* Have students cut and glue the matching pieces in an interactive notebook or on large chart paper or butcher paper
Thank you for looking
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at