Also included in
- This BUNDLE has 281 printable pages exploring the spring season: compare and contrast, narrative writing, acrostic, syllables, misspelled words, unscramble, word search, coins, addition, subtraction, make a list, similes, dialogue, division, flashcards, time, triangles and rectangles, how to…, what$15.00$30.00Save $15.00
- This bundle contains 148 printable activities to enhance narrative writing: Describe the characters and setting before writing a story. Explore weather, spring, Christmas, animals, Halloween, dragons, aliens, clowns, spiders, snowmen, and so much more. Solve math problems and create a story and imag$10.00$20.00Save $10.00
- 819 pages for the new teacher to use during March: St. Patrick’s Day, Women’s History Month, Dr. Seuss, Spring Equinox, Writing activities, dialogue, word puzzles, addition, research projects on US states and foreign countries, spelling unscramble, personal letter, tic-tac-toe, narrative writing, S$27.00$48.99Save $21.99
20 or pages for your students to write a story in the spring with prompts like:
- What if you awoke one morning and discovered that you were an ant?
- The flower that could read minds.
- While walking home through a park, you find a beat-up baseball that is sad and wants to talk. What do you two say to each other?
PRINT: I created a PDF version that you can download on your computer and print for students to use in class or at home. Click on "Add one to cart" and download your copy.
DIGITAL ACTIVITY: I created a digital version with text boxes so students can type in the answers using a computer or tablet (for ). Click on "Create Digital Activity" and link the activities to your Google Classroom. Online Resource. Yes, I already added the interactive layer to each page. Enjoy!
High-interest topics. Wildlife clipart and photos. Take a look at the Preview to see sample pages. If you would like more SPRING activities, here is the entire series: