This spring-themed product includes materials for teaching kiddos about fixed and growth mindsets, and working to grow and improve. This pack includes the following materials:
1. Question and Definition Signs: These are great for introducing the topic for students. First, you can place the question sign (what is a growth/fixed mindset), and get input from the students. Definition signs are also included!!
2. Growth Mindset Vs. Fixed Mindset: This handout is great for students to change their statements. There is room for the students to write two fixed mindsets that they have, and a growth mindset for each fixed mindset statement.
3. G.R.O.W Acronym: This is a great poster and teaching tool for helping students grow their mindsets. A blank copy is also included for students to fill in themselves as you go along!
4. I Can Manage My Mindset: On this worksheet, students can distinguish between ways to fix and grow their mindset.
5. I Can Learn from Mistakes: Learning from mistakes can help students grow their mindsets. This worksheet gives students an opportunity to identify a mistake that they made and what they learned from it.
6. Use your strengths to help you grow: Students can use this worksheet to identify their strengths, and learn to use them in helping them grow and improve.
7. Poster/Signs: These poster/signs include sayings that can help students. These can be used in a lesson and/or for the counselor office!! The signs include the following sayings: “Look at each struggle as an opportunity to grow”, and “Use your strengths to help you grow”.
8. Having a growth mindset helps me because: On this sheet, students can explain why having a growth mindset is helpful for them in school.
Enjoy this product!! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!!
~Nicole @ Cheerful Counseling