This file contains an eBook copy of Sprinkle Your Sparkles: Show Your Love and Kindness by Kirsten Tulsian.
Sparkles are just like little pebbles of love that you carry with you wherever you go. You can share these sparkles just like you share your favorite toys. Sprinkle your sparkles around family, friends, pets, your neighborhood, and even the world. When you toss your sparkles of love, you make the world a better place to live. Imagine your sparkles, colorful and bright, spreading love anywhere you like!
Sprinkle Your Sparkles allows children to practice an abstract concept in a concrete way. Sharing their empathy, compassion, and inner light with the world will become a daily, joyful activity!
If you are a counselor, teacher, parent, or administrator in an elementary school, there is a place for this book and its message! Conceptually, sharing compassion and kindness, is valuable for kids in PK-6th grade. The vocabulary is aimed at students aged 6 and up but can be used for younger kids (with some explanation).
If you would like to order a hard copy of the book, please visit Amazon.
This book fits nicely with any established character education program, anti-bullying program, or as a part of your established classroom climate. The following character traits can be discussed in conjunction with this book: empathy, respect, cooperation, compassion, generosity, gratitude, trust, and kindness.
Sprinkle Your Sparkles: Show Your Love and Kindness earned a Mom's Choice Gold Award in 2013 as well as a Moonbeam Spirit Award for Compassion in 2014.
PLEASE NOTE: Purchasing this product entitles ONE teacher to use the file with his/her class. If you would like to share it with other teachers or friends, please go to your My Purchases page and purchase additional licenses. It is against the law to post this ebook to any public or private website or to share it electronically.
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.