- Want to save $$ on our read-alouds? We have bundled the perfect set of read-aloud lesson plans for March!This monthlong read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed$24.00$12.50Save $11.50
- You can save 30% by purchasing our entire year of read-aloud lesson plans. Our titles include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity. Our detailed lesson plans help you meet literature or informational core standard$202.50$105.00Save $97.50
- Product Description
This printable/digital read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities including a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans to help you meet several core standards while maintaining your tradition of reading aloud for pleasure. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons. Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding activity.
To teach these lessons you will need:
Spy Guy by Jessica Young
This lesson plan pack includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plan with Examples
- Text Dependent Questions
- Things That Make a Good Spy Graphic Organizers
- Vocabulary Graphic Organizer
- Text and Illustration Connection Graphic Organizers
- Writing in Response to Text Page
- Craftivity Pattern and Instructions
- Jpegs for uploading to Google Slides and Seesaw
Download our Scope and Sequence to see we have aligned each of our grade 1-2 read-aloud lessons with the CCSS standards.
If you like this product, then you will LOVE all of our other interactive read-alouds.
To see more of our Read-alouds for First Grade, click here.
To see more of our Read-alouds for Second Grade, click here.
You can also purchase A Year of Interactive Read-Aloud Activities, at a 30% discount!
Do you love reading aloud to your primary students? We do too! It is one of our favorite times of the day. Here’s what our buyers say:
"My class loved this book and the activities that you created. The close read activities were engaging."
Visit our blog here to find out more about how to teach the Core one read-aloud at a time and to read more about our close reading day lesson plans.
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our blog!