Square Deal Speech by Teddy Roosevelt Primary Source Analysis
teaches students about Roosevelt’s views on the American Republic, its ideals, corporate power, and his goals for the the country. Excerpts from two speeches and a political cartoon are analyzed by students for a complete understanding of Teddy Roosevelt’s Square Deal. This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. This is also perfect for substitute teacher plans, and of course, a key is included.
For this product, PowerPoints, primary source worksheets, review, warm-ups, exit tickets and assessment grab Progressive Era Unit Bundled!
• Women of the Progressive Era Informational Text Analysis
• Progressive Era PowerPoint with Video Clips & Presenter notes
• Progressive Era Crossword Puzzle Review
• Progressive Era Presidents Chart
• Progressive Era Amendments Primary Source Analysis
• Progressive Era Unit Bundled!
More on the way. "Follow me" to be the first to learn about more great stuff! Find me on Pinterest!
And follow Teaching Psychology on Facebook
and Teaching History on Facebook