Do you wish for your students to really understand square roots and how to find the square root of non-perfect squares? Then this is the 46 Page BUNDLE for your students!
★ Engage your students with this 46 page bundle on Square Roots & Cube Roots! ★ Great for Interactive Notebooks, Stations, Teaching, Intervention, Reteaching, Review, Test Prep, & More! This bundle of activities focuses mainly on square roots with tasks on cubed roots and test prep TASK questions on both!!
Perfect for teaching how to find the square root of a non-perfect number. See what is included below and/or see the PREVIEW file.
You may also utilize the tasks as a spiral review or starters by cutting a page in half and allowing students to solve just those problems.... there are options/suggestions listed in the product.
★ Included ★
• Cover Page, Index Page, Page of Suggestions on how to use this product with multiple options!
• Pages 4-5 - Square Root Charts in Color - May use as handout for students to glue in interactive notebook.
• Pages 6-7 - Square Root Charts in Black & White
• Pages 8-9 - Black & White Square Root Charts students may complete - great for interactive notebook & practice squaring and taking the square root of numbers.
• Pages 11-12 - 2 Cube Root Charts in Color
• Page 12-13 - Cube Root Charts in Black & White
• Page 14-15 - Cube Root Charts for students to complete in Black & White
• Page 16 - Handout for students on explanation of square roots. Great to glue in interactive notebooks and for students to understand square roots.
• Page 17-19 - TWO pages of explanations & examples on how students find the square root of a non-perfect square PLUS one guided sheet students find the square root of a non-perfect square.
• Page 20-21 - Square roots worksheet that may be used for practice, classwork, homework, or quiz & Answer Key
• Page 22-23 - Square roots WORD PROBLEMS worksheet that may be used for practice, classwork, homework, or quiz & Answer Key
• Page 24-33 - Square Root & Cube Root MATCHING - perfect for Math Centers/Stations. A great way for students to memorize a few of the perfect squares and cubes.
• Page 34-45 - ‘Let’s Play 24’ Challenge - Two sets of task cards, Game, Instructions, Recording Sheets, and Answer Keys. Set one is on finding the square root, Set 2 is TEST PREP on square and cubed roots.
• PERFECT to set up several STATIONS or MATH CENTERS for students to review square and cubed roots.
• Page 46 - End page of Important Information.
CCSS 8.EE.A.2 • HSN.RN.A.2
Perfect for 8th Grade & 9th Grade
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you wish to share with other teachers or district wide, you must purchase additional licenses at checkout. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. Thank you! ♥
Related Products you may like
the 9 Laws of Exponents POSTER the 9 Laws of Exponents WORKSHEETS Class Routine Power Point Teacher Forms
• View Expressions, Equations, Numbers Products - More coming soon
Expressions, Equations, Numbers Products
• View ALL Order of Operation – PEMDAS, BEDMAS, BODMAS - products including an ART Project here
Order of Operation Products
• View ALL Real Number System Products – Sorting Challenge, Poster, Task Card Problems, Station Games, Assessments & More here
Real Number System Products
• View ALL Pythagorean Theorem – Graphic Organizers for Interactive Notebooks, Foldable, Power Point, Poster & More here
Pythaogrean Theorem Products
• View ALL of my Educational Reference Posters & More here
Moore Resources POSTERS
• View ALL of my Middle School Project Lessons & More here
Middle School Project Based Lessons
© Copyright 2015. Mary Moore. Moore Resources. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for ONE teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee for ONE classroom. If you wish to share staff or district wide you must purchase additional licenses. Please read the complete copyright information in the packet.
The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited.