Also included in
- Looking for ways to simplify planning while continuing to teach in-depth lessons? Then this 8th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 8th grade common core standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as:Price $200.00Original Price $339.00Save $139.00
- Save your time, money, and sanity with these 8th grade math guided notes. These math notes are aligned to the 8th grade common core math standards and work great as an introduction, reinforcement or review of the material. These 8th grade math notes are very thorough and require no prep. ✔️ In the cPrice $65.00Original Price $91.00Save $26.00
- Save your time, money, and sanity with these middle school math guided notes. These notes are aligned to the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade math common core standards and work great as an introduction, reinforcement or review of the material. These notes are very thorough and require no prep.You are savingPrice $180.00Original Price $271.00Save $91.00
- This Exponent unit includes notes, assessments, and activities. This is perfect for your students to dive into exponents, simplifying and solving radical equations, and operations with scientific notation. Included in this BundleAssessments: CCSS Aligned and Free ResponseLaws of ExponentsNotesAssessPrice $36.00Original Price $51.50Save $15.50
These square roots and cube roots guided notes delve into understanding square roots and cube roots as side lengths of squares and cubes. Students will also solve equations with square roots and cube roots that equal rational numbers.
Formatted for back-to-back printing with page numbers. Teacher can create a packet for student organization. Save yourself some time and energy!
These in-depth guided notes contain:
- 1 title page
- 6 pages of guided notes
- 1 page of additional practice (8 problems)
- 1 lined page for extra notes
- Complete answer key
There is also a page included about prime factorization which is a helpful technique to help students calculate the square roots and cube roots of numbers. There is not specific extra practice with prime factorization, as it is included to supplement the material, and the technique can be used throughout the entire material.
Other Products you may be Interested in
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math