SQUARING AND MENTAL MATH
Do your students know how to "square" numbers effectively?
Can they use some GOOD mental math exercises?
These 2 worksheets require students to do mental math ALONG WITH squaring numbers at the same time.
Each box has a small equation in it that students are asked to solve "in their heads".
There are 20 examples in all that get harder as they move along.
Students are asked to solve these MENTALLY while SQUARING numbers at the same time!
See the thumbnails or the download preview for a clearer idea.
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FACTORS OR NOT
Two full worksheets. Each box on these worksheets has 12 numbers INSIDE them and one number OUTSIDE the box. Your students must circle all the numbers inside the box that are factors of the numbers outside the box. Let’s see if they know their factors!
- POSITIVE and NEGATIVE NUMBERS POWERPOINT LESSON!
50 SLIDES with 5 different sections all on positive and negative numbers. This program is guaranteed to make your students “think”! Includes some fractions and decimals as well. Great whole-class lesson getting your students actively involved with the answers. Different, fun and effective!
- FRACTION WORD PROBLEMS ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION
- NO FLUFF, just 25 word problems all on addition and subtraction of fractions, many involving BOTH operations in one problem. Students must decide each operation and then solve to LOWEST TERMS. NOT for the beginner.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!