Here are some activity sheets to print and use after you've read Squirrel's New Year's Resolution, by Pat Miller, to your students.
1. Comprehension Sheet - This sheet asks students to draw and write about their favorite part, list five characters, two settings, and write their own New Year's Resolution.
2. Three writing pages. Students can choose the one they wish to write their New Year's Resolution on. There is room to draw a picture of them following through on their resolution.
3. My New Year activity page allows students to brainstorm things they want to do, read, and learn in the New Year. After they brainstorm, there is a place for them to formulate their New Year's Resolution.
4. Making Word standalone reproducible using the word "resolution."
5. Making Words Center with "I Can" sign, reproducible, and letters to print on cardstock and cut out for the word "resolution."
Please see the Preview for everything included.