This is a St David’s Day themed product which contains three different math activities.
Optional preparation: You can cut out the puzzle pieces and have children assemble them or get the children to cut out the sheets of puzzle pieces and they can assemble and glue onto a separate sheet of paper or into their workbooks.
- 10 Sheets - Differentiated puzzle pieces for students to match up numbers 1 to 10 and/or 11 to 20. The puzzles are in color and b/w.
- 4 Worksheets - Match up numbered gold coins with a picture of a dragon in the center by drawing lines to the correct tens frame or twenty frame.
- 3 Worksheets - Count the gold coins and draw line to the correct tens and double tens frame.
- St David's Day Cut and Paste Picture Patterns Worksheet (with Answer Key)
- Students can also create their own picture patterns using the pictures on worksheet B .
- Differentiated Missing Addend Worksheets.
Worksheet 1: Students count the daffodils to find the missing addend and complete each equation.
Worksheet 2: For more able students - count on to find the missing addend to complete each equation.
- Bar Graph activity - worksheets in color/b&w with differentiated questions: Worksheet 1 with 8 questions and Worksheet 2 with 11 questions
(with Answer Keys for each worksheet)
Pictures: red dragon, daffodils, leek and traditional Welsh black hat.
Related products: St David's Day Bundle
Free Jigsaw puzzle Numbers 1 to 5: Counting Daffodils 1 to 5