St. Nicholas Miter Christmas Hat Craft
A miter is the name of the hat worn by Catholic bishops.
Celebrate St. Nicholas Day with this festive miter craftivity!
- 9"x12” sheets of red construction paper (1 per student)
- 3"x18” strips of black construction paper (1 per student)
- cotton balls
- scissors, liquid glue, white crayons
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Copy miter (hat) onto red construction paper.
- Cut out miter from red paper.
- Color the cross white.
- Put liquid glue on the bottom of the hat and attach cotton balls to resemble white fur.
- Staple one end of the black construction paper strip to the bottom edge of the hat.
- Wrap the strip around student head to size, then staple other end to hat to form a band.
Copyright © Maria Gavin