Challenge your students to a St Patrick's Day anagram puzzle where all of the answers are anagrams made from letters in a word associated with the celebration.The product contains 5 puzzles and all the answers.
Suggestions for use...
As individual challenge for fast finishers when studying anagrams.
As a challenge for individual students
As a group challenge with students working together to reach the solution
As a competitive classroom challenge with groups challenging each other to be first to complete the same puzzle.
• Halloween Anagrams #TPTfireworks
• Literacy Fun with Anagrams : Word Staircase
• Spring Anagrams
• Thanksgiving anagrams
Are you looking for something different to engage your math students on St Patrick’s Day?
Try the Leprechaun Mystery Challenge. Where there are rainbows you are going to find Leprechauns, and the Internet is no exception. What will you wish for when your cursor traps one?
• St Patrick's Day Math. A Leprechaun mystery challenge
Other mystery Related Products
• All aboard the Mayflower.
• Emeline's Valentine
• Monday Mayhem
• The Jewel Heist Thinking Challenge
• The Missing Broomstick #TPTfireworks
• The Puppy Snatcher Thinking Challenge
• The Vacant Vegetable Plot Thinking Challenge
• Who Stole Rudolph's Nose?
• Who pinched the Christmas pudding?
• Who swiped the sailors' supplies?
• Who took the Thanksgiving Turkey?
Feedback & Followers
Did you know that you can receive credit
towards future TPT purchases by reviewing this product?
Please leave a review at the product page or through “My purchases” under “My account” at TPT. Ratings help to spread the word.
You can also follow me to keep up with my latest products.
If you have questions then please contact me.
Pinterest: Thinking Challenges
Blog: Elaine’s Blog