Differentiated resources to suitable all abilities for Pre-K, Kindergarten and Grade 1.
This product relates to counting activities, missing numbers (writing in words and figures) and finding more or fewer.
As you play slides 3 to 4 the children count aloud the numbers. Slide 3 is from 1 to 10 and Slide 4 from 11 to 20.
You have the option of using Slides 5 to 26 for more counting from 0 to 20.
It is a 70 slide PowerPoint presentation which includes the following whole class activities:
• General counting 0 to 20.
• Counting leprechaun pictures
• Working out ‘How many more…?’
• Working out ‘How many fewer…?’
• Counting pots of gold and then saying which has more gold coins
• Differentiated missing numbers grids 1 to 10, 1 to 15, 1 to 30.
Independent Follow-up Work
**There are 4 activity tasks for the students to undertake.**
1. Activity Sheet 1 (x22)– Students read the number in the circle and then cut out that number of gold coins. They then tick which pot has more coins.
2. Count and color activity (x3)– More counting practice – there are too many counters in each grid. The students read the digit in the green box and then colour in the required number of coins to match the digit.
3. Missing Numbers and Words (x2) – numbers 1 to 10 grid, 1 to 15 grid and for the more able 1 to 30 grid with missing numbers to fill in.
Students write in the missing numbers in the grid. When they have done this, they then write the numbers that are missing in words.
4. Worksheets (x3) on How many more…? - Students work out the answers to the tasks.
5. Worksheets (x3) on How many fewer…? – Students work out the answers to the tasks and then there is a challenge which is to write a subtraction sentence. There is an example of this on Slide 58.
File Type:Editable PowerPoint Presentation and Word docs and and PDF formats within a .zip file.
Thank you for visiting my store:-)