This packet combines math and art and is an excellent resource for your students to enjoy learning math. It's a St. Patrick's Day mystery picture activity on 2-digit addition and subtraction with and without regrouping.
To use, just let them follow these steps:
1. Answer all the math problems
2. Match the answers to the choices provided. With this, they will know the color assigned to each letter
3. Color the squares on the grid to uncover the mystery pictures
*** This packet is a subset of St Patrick's Day Addition and Subtraction Bundle. (Click for more details)
Contents of This Product:
You will get the following sets. Each set has a questionnaire, a coloring page, and an answer key.
- 2-digit addition - with regrouping
- 2-digit addition - no regrouping
- 2-digit subtraction - with regrouping
- 2-digit subtraction - no regrouping
The mystery pictures to be uncovered are:
- Boy With Coin and Horseshoe
- Boy With Small Leprechaun Hat
- Girl With Leprechaun Doll
- Leprechaun's Pipe
- Lucky Me
Choose from two versions: a) single-page activity sheet or b) separate questionnaire and coloring sheet. You may use this product as homework, math center activity, or extra practice for early finishers.
Don't forget to check our St Patrick's Day Addition and Subtraction Bundle
for a more complete set of worksheets.
Copyright © Marlon Dawas. All rights reserved by the author. Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his/her class. Purchase additional licenses if you plan to share with others. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.