Here's a fun way to put a bit o' the Irish into your double-digit regrouping practice, just in time for St. Patrick's Day! Perfect for centers, independent or whole class practice, or homework! Minimal prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
This set includes:
• Ten print-and-go practice pages with a built-in 0-to-20 number line to support computation as needed.
• 12 Where Is the Gold?
task cards and an answer booklet your students are sure to love! As they practice addition and subtraction with regrouping, your students help leprechauns find a pot of gold!
• A stand-alone version of the Where Is the Gold?
booklet in case you want to do the activity without the task cards.
• An answer key
Here are more fun math games and activities for Grades 1 and 2:
• SPRING Printables & Activities for 3-Digit Addition & Subtraction
• SPRING! ADD! SUBTRACT! COLOR! Printables for Addition & Subtraction Within 20
• BUMP CITY! Addition Practice to 9 + 9
• BUDDY TILES: Primary Math Concepts for Partners
• FIDO & FRIENDS: Differentiated Addition Practice to 9 + 9
• RAWR! Dinosaur-Themed Differentiated Addition Facts to 9 + 9
• SPEEDWAY MATH Addition and Subtraction Mega-Pack
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.