St Patrick's Day Activities for Kindergarten that are fun to use and require no prep. MARCH Activities for Kindergarten.
For your St Patrick's Day Print and Go have fun with the kids.
Print and Go Worksheets for St Patrick's Day Kindergarten
Here is another pack of FUN and MEANINGFUL activities. They are easy to use and really easy to prepare. Actually they need NO PREPARATION apart from printing.
Each of them is designed to provide as much practice as possible. There are a lot of pages for more than one skill.
Kids really ENJOY the activities in this pack and ask to do many of them more than once.
The pack includes:
St Patrick’s Day No Prep Pack for Kindergarten
MARCH No Prep Pack for Kindergarten
1. Find Ten
- Color all the clovers with the sum of 10
2. What time is it?
- Read and color
3. Number Words
- What’s my name? Write it on my hat.
4. Teen Numbers Coins
- Cut and paste the numbers to match the ten frames.
5. Lucky Ten Frames
Color as many coins as the numbers on the leprechaun’s hat.
6 – 7. 100 Gold Coins!
– What number is hiding behind each picture? Write them below.
8. The missing coins
– Cut and paste the pieces in their correct spots.
9. Clover Teens.
– Trace the numbers. Write and trace to complete the number words.
10 - 11. Rainbow let's make 10
- Color as many coins on each rainbow color as the number under it says. Then write on the other end how may coins are left white. Write the number sentence below.
12. A Pot of Gold
– Roll two dice and cover the sum. If the other person rolls the same, he/she can bump you. If you roll the same out a second marker and lock the number.
13. Coin Numbers
– 1 more, 1 less – Write which number comes before in the left coin and which number comes after in the right.
14. Ten Frame Addition
- Write the numbers on the clovers from the least to the greatest.
15. Clover Order
- Color the hearts in the pattern on the cupcake.
16. Skip Count – by 5s
- Cut and paste the clovers.
17. Skip Count – by 2s
- Cut and paste the coins.
18. Pots of Gold Shapes
– Color all the shapes gold (or yellow). Cut and paste them in the correct pot.
19. I Can Compare Big Numbers
– Look at the numbers. Which is greater? Cut and paste the puzzle pieces to check. Then copy the numbers sentences.
20 - 21. Measure with Clovers
- Cut and paste the clover ruler and measure the pictures.
21. More, Less or Equal
- Look at the ten frame - what number does it represent? Is it greater, less or equal to the number on the other bird? Write ‘<’, ‘>’ or ‘=’
22. What comes next?
- Cut and paste a picture to complete the pattern.
23. Lucky Roll and Graph
- Roll a die. Color one bar every time. Which picture got the most rolls? Tally the results.
24. Word Problems
– Read the word problems. Write how many coins are in the pot and how many are added. Write a number sentence.
25. Place Value under the rainbow
- Cut and paste the cubes to match the numbers.
26 - 27. Lucky CVC Words
- Write the beginning letter of each of the small pictures. Read the word you get. Cut and paste the matching picture.
28. What about the last lucky coin?
For every coin with a picture there is a sound match. For all but one. Write the missing sound on the last coin after you match all the other.
29. Short Vowels in the Sky
- Write the mixed up words from the kites in the boxes below.
30. Let's Read
- Read the two words under each picture. Circle the one that matches the picture.
31. Gold Sorting
– Cut and paste the clovers that have real words in the 1st pot.
The ones that have silly words in the 2nd.
32 - 34. Rainbow Sight Words
– Spin and trace a word in the color you get.
35. Read and Draw
– Roll the die and read the sentence that has the same word in it.
Draw a picture for it.
36. Sentence Sort
– Read the sentences and highlight: CVC words - one color, CVCe words - another color. Sort them below.
37. I can rhyme!
– Look at each picture. Say the word. Cut and paste the picture that rhymes with it.
38. How to Catch a Leprechaun
- Draw and Tell – Sequence Words to trace.
39. Label a Leprechaun
40. If I were a Leprechaun
- Imagine you were a leprechaun. Where would you hide your gold? Draw and write.
41. Roll, Read and Color (Beginning digraphs)
– ch, th - Cut and paste the correct stamp onto the letters to match the beginning sound. Fill in the missing letters.
42 - 43. Lucky Sentences
- Cut and paste the words to make a sentence. Write it. Color the picture.
44. Let's Play - Tic-Tac-Toe - Sight Words
- Play with a partner. Use 2 colors. Take turns to trace a word. The first one to make 3 in a row wins. Play the 4 games one by one or play on all the boards at the same time for more challenge
45. Something’s Missing
– Say the word, listen to the missing sounds. Cut and paste the letters. There are 2 extra letters.
46. Sort the word families
Cut and paste the hats on the correct line to match their word families.
47. BUMP with DIGRAPHS
– Spin a paper clip on the sun. Find a picture beginning with the sound you get and put a marker on it. If the other player gets the same, he/she can ‘bump’ you. If you get two of your markers on the same picture it is ‘locked’ and you win it. The one with the most pictures at the end is the winner.
48. BUMP with SHORT VOWELS
to read! – Read the sentences. Cut and paste the correct picture.
One classroom / family use only. For full terms, take a look at the preview.
Take a look at more St Patrick's Day Activities:
Writing Papers - Stationary for your St Patrick's Day Writing Stations
Counting Center and Numbers - Counting Coins Mats
OR view ALL ST PATRICK's DAY activities and clip art HERE