St. Patrick's Day Activities - 27 Beginning Logic Puzzles - 1st and 2nd grade
Also included in
- Engage your students all year long with these fun and challenging printable logic puzzles that will help them develop important critical thinking skills! With 5 different sets and over 180 2nd grade logic puzzles for you to choose from, your students will remain engaged throughout any season. ThesePrice $14.00Original Price $20.00Save $6.00
- This NO PREP, PRINT AND GO Math and ELA bundle will make celebrating St. Patrick's Day so much fun! This bundle includes 6 products to help your students develop critical thinking and writing skills during the St. Patrick's Day holiday season. ⭐Be sure to check out the PREVIEW to see all the amaziPrice $6.75Original Price $11.50Save $4.75
These ST. PATRICK'S DAY THEME LOGIC PUZZLES are perfect to challenge your little thinkers in grades K-2 and develop skills in logical thinking, problem-solving, making inferences, drawing conclusions, recognizing similarities and differences, AND comparing and contrasting.
HERE'S WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT:
- 27 puzzles in all!
- 6 Sudoku picture puzzles
- 15 matrix logic puzzles (5 three by three, 10 four by four)
- 6 Magic Square Puzzles
- Cards for Sudoku picture puzzles
- Answer keys for all the puzzles
- Recording sheets to record responses (Print version only)
To see a sampling of the puzzles, click on the Preview Download button!
This product is part of my Logic Puzzles Bundle, which you can purchase and save $$$.
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
HOW CAN I USE THIS PRODUCT?
In a Center: Print out the puzzle cards on card stock and laminate or put them in a dry erase pocket. Also, print out the solution cards so students can check their work. Also, print out the response sheets so students can check their work.
As a Morning Warm-up Activity: Project the puzzles on a SmartBoard, use an LCD projector, or use an ELMO. Print out the puzzles on paper and use them as a worksheet. Have students work individually or in pairs.
Think, Pair, Share: Print out the puzzle cards on plain paper or card stock. Give each group of students a puzzle to solve.
For Early Finishers: Have a folder of the puzzles in an early finisher center.
PLEASE NOTE: The digital versions of the files are stored on Google Drive™and formatted as Google Slides™. You will need a Google Classroom™ or Google Drive™ account to access these files. There is a PDF file included in the download with links to the files. You will click on each link. A page will appear that allows you to make a copy of the file to your Google™ account.
© Susan Morrow This purchase is for single classroom use only. Sharing this resource with multiple teachers, an entire school, or an entire school system is strictly forbidden. Multiple licenses are available at a discount.
I hope you enjoy these puzzles. Remember to always Keep 'em Thinking!
CONNECT WITH ME: